Small Business Week - Shop Your Neighborhood
Consumer Website for Shop Your Neighborhood: www.shopyourhoodsf.com
Print ads in SF Bay Guardian, 7x7 Magazine and San Francisco Magazine.
Online ads in The Bay Citizen, SF Bay Guardian and 7x7 Magazine.
50 MUNI Bus Queen ads to run from April 25 - May 22, 2011
Posters to display in merchants' store windows.
Wells Fargo ATM Ads
Please fill out the following form to participate in Shop Your Neighborhood:
- Sidewalk Sale Permit Form and Map (PDF)
- Instructions for Participating Businesses (Please enter your Merchant Organization's contact information on the bottom of this Word document and distribute to participating businesses.)
Next Steps to Participate in Shop You Neighborhood:
- Pick up your posters at the Office of Small Business in City Hall, Room 110
- Organize your merchants and let them know about this great opportunity! The more you have planned, the more we can advertise and the more traffic you’ll receive on May 21, 2011!
- Contact us with any information you would like us to update on our website and in our marketing emails by May 6, 2011.
- Connect with SF Made and learn how to find Made in San Francisco merchandise in your local merchant stores. SF Made is also working with local manufacturers to allow for a one week consignment of local goods. Contact Janet@sfmade.org for more information.
Promoting San Francisco Small Business Week:
As many of you know, during San Francisco Small Business Week we offer dozens of networking events and more than 38 free workshops at the Small Business Conference. Please share these activities with your merchants and let them know they are invited to Flavors of San Francisco and the Small Business Conference. We’ve included a tool kit with copy for you to use to send out a Save The Date email or emails with specific information about the different events.
Thank you again for your participation, please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to working with you to make this the BEST Shop Your Neighborhood yet!
>>Back to the top