SBC Recognition Program for City Employees
Small Business Commission's Recognition Program for City Employees
The Small Business Commission has established a program to recognize city employees who demonstrate commitment to small businesses through one of the following:
- Provides exceptional customer service;
- Goes the extra mile on a daily basis;
- Willing to coordinate and work with other departments;
- Exceptional outreach to small businesses;
- Shows exceptional initiative;
- Demonstrates follow-through;
- Takes initiative within their department to decrease response time and streamline the permit process;
- (For upper level management) Shows leadership and commitment within their department to support and promote small business success.
Nominations may be made by Commissioners, Office of Small Business staff and you, members of the small business community. Nominations can be submitted to the Commission Secretary by using the web form below.