Office of Small Business
- Assistance and Guidance for Businesses and Employees Impacted by COVID-19
- Shops that Sell Personal Protective Equipment
- Deferral of Business Taxes and License Fees
- 2020 Important Annual Due Dates for Businesses
- Retailers Reopen for Curbside Pickup Only
- Check if a Business Can Be Open
- Due to the Public Health Order, the Office of Small Business is CLOSED to the public until further notice. Services are available by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and by phone in English and Spanish at: 415-554-6134, and in Chinese at: 415-554-6407.